We are glad to invite you to Fuori-ITMA, an event that will take place during the days of ITMA in our showroom. Here you could see the new Tajima machines dedicated to Leather, Footwear and Automotive Industries.
Studio Auriga will be open to the public for the duration of ITMA from 10 am to 5 pm and for a special Happy Hour until 8 pm on 12-13 and 17-18 November.
We wait for you for a drink with our staff!
Free Shuttle Service from Studio Auriga to ITMA and vice versa.
Our showroom is located in Via Como, 59, Solaro (industrial area), Milan.
You can park outside of our showroom and get ITMA in just 15 minutes by the shuttle-bus service.
How to get Studio Auriga
– From Milan and Rho Fiera: A8 Motorway, direction Malpensa Airport –Varese-Como
– at the junction with A9 Motorway keep right and follow the A9 Como-Chiasso signs
– take the first exit “Origgio” Download the map
– straight on, go over the fourth roundabout and the Esso gas station
– turn right in Via Como and continue. Our showroom is on the right
– It’s possible to reach the Studio Auriga showroom with all trains Direction Saronno-Centre, departure from Milan Cadorna and Milano Centrale every 20 minutes.
– at Saronno-Centre Station direct connection with the Shuttle bus to Studio Auriga with the following departure-schedule: 11:00 am, 2:30 pm, 5:00 pm
-Direct connection between Milano Cadorna, Milano Centrale and Rho Fiera with train or subway (red or green line)
Studio Auriga-ITMA Shuttle Service
It will available be a free shuttle bus directly connected with Studio Auriga, ITMA EST exit and Saronno Station Center. Download the Departure Timetable
Information: email@example.com, Int. Phone: +39 02 48022945